CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blessing Day




We're a little late with the post, but we wanted to share this special day with our family and friends. Cove was blessed on March 30th by his dad. We are so greatful for this precious little boy to be a part of our family.

4 comments:

Kim L. said...

SO CUTE! Sad we missed it. When can we get together? I would love to see you!

Tracy Elder said...

Wee-Hoo!! New pics!! Nice!!

You are all lookin' good my friends!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Nice pics. Your baby didn't make a peep today at the beach. What the heck? Good chilling with you guys even though Jared is scared to dive now.

Hunter Swift said...

Oh my!!! I can't believe I just happen to come across your guy's blog. How have you been its been forever. Last time I saw you Jared was at the Newport Beach Temple Open House. I am married and we just had a boy 2 1/2 weeks ago. Your family is beautiful. Where are you guys living now? We are in San Clemente, we are in Joe and Brittany Asay's ward, I found you on their blog. Anyways Jared give me a call sometime, 949-351-3036. Hunter