We had a great Easter weekend; running up to St. George for a couple days, visiting with family and friends and walking through the Art Festival, then stopping off in Vegas for a wedding and making it back to So Cal for church and dinner at Grandma and Grandpas.






6 comments:
Oh I love these! I cannot believe how old Brecke looks. And Cove looks so big too! Do people say he looks like Jared? To me, he does. Holy cow you guys, they are getting too big, and I hate that I'm missing it! Oh man, I miss you guys so much. Thanks for sharing the pics...I NEED to get on that so bad. I promise to show you the gosh dang house. Anyway, glad to see all is well. Love you guys.
Great pics Kristin! I agree with Stacie, Cove looks a ton like Jared. Wow! And Brecke is so georgeous (sp?) I think I say this everytime I leave a comment, but you really do have a good lookin fam! Nice work!
Your little family is just adorable!! Like always I think Brecke is just such a cutie. Her hair is so long and gorgeous! Cove has alsoo grown so much! What a handsome little guy! Oh and you and Jared also look stunning!! I hope all is well. I miss you guys!!
i can't get over how beautiful your children are! seriously, your family could be in a magazine or something. cove is getting so big! anyway love the pics! hopefully we'll make it down for a visit this summer and come see ya!
So glad we tracked down your sweet blog. Cutest photos ever. Cove's blessing was so neat. That kid is going to be joining our diving adventures in no time. Jared, start working on his lungs while he's young. Trevor is up to 14 seconds on his own. Hang soon. Our season is here.
Hi Kristin!!! It's Chelsie! :) OH MY GOSH, first of all, I'm so sorry-I think I've been spelling your name wrong this whole entire time! And I LOVE the way you spell Brecke's! People always spell my name wrong and it kinda bugs so I totally apologize! I finally entered the blog world-figured since we have a kid now, you know. Anyway, I can't believe our little ones are now 5 MONTHS OLD and we still haven't seen each other since your shower! What is our deal? We must be busy w/ 5 month olds or something...haha! And you have an even better excuse...a 2 year old! Brecke is about 2, right? She is so adorable Kris, I can't believe how grown up she looks since I last saw her! It's CRAZY how quick they change! Anso & Cove already look so different, huh?! Well, I am writing you a book, I need to just call you! I hope you guys are so good...it looks like it! We miss you!! Say Hi to Jared for us and lets try to get together soon...seriously!!!!
Post a Comment