CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're Back!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a long, long time; but we are still here. I thought I would just post some random pics of the kids during these past months. Everyone has grown up so much! Cove just turned 1 years old, and Brecke's hair is longer than ever!



Best Buddies



Holiday Highlights


Pinata party!!
Me and the girls of SLCTrunk or TreatO Christmas Tree...


Four Generations












9 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

YAY! I'm so happy you posted! Your kids are adorable!!!

Kaelin is so jealous of Brecke's hair.

We miss you guys :)

The Bishops said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad your back! Your kids are ADORABLE!! I agree with Tracy, Maddy is definitely jealous of the hair! They are a good mix of both of you I think! Where are you guys living now? I hope all is well. Thanks for updating so we can see your cute family. Hope all is well!

Roz said...

Welcome back. Hey email me I want ask you some questions. I know you live in Aliso, and we are looking to head that way. Rosaline@playntrade.com.

Kids are super cute.

The George's said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! They have grown up so much! Brian and I miss being in Nursery with your adorable Breck she is just adorable!

the murdocks said...

KRISTEN!! I am so happy I randomly checked your blog. I for sure thought you were done. Your kids are seriously SO STINKING CUTE. I can't tell you how fun it was to see you and catch up over christmas. I'm always thinking about you guys and miss you every day! Can you tell I've been california-sick lately??? I hope you guys are well. We are planning on come down at the end of may/beginning of june so we will have to get together. Love ya!!

Marissa said...

Hey Kristin

I randomly came across your blog! How crazy...I don't know if you remember me, Marissa Acker. We lived in Newport 3 years ago. I have a blog and I would like you to see it! email me...mdacker@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. :)

Wallace Family said...

oh my gosh. when did they all of a sudden get so big? I really haven't see you in a year. sad. we'll for sure have to get together this summer when we come down. I'm not sure when yet, but hopefully we'll get a nice long vacation in CA at some point. your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Cove is such a little stud. and that hair... you're going to have to fight off those boys with a stick! it's good to see your updated pics! we need to chat!

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm from Brazil and would like to make new friends and loved his family here is very warm winter is cold But very little ... visit my blog and leave me a comment and visit the ads Have very interesting thing and thereby gain points bjos. FELIPE dartora .. ..

Kyle said...

Jared, it was great catching up with you. I love the pics! Take care.

-cruiser