CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Both the babies are sleeping right now, so I have a minute to check in and post some recent photos.
This is how we spend our days: lots of kisses and lots of diapers!

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

YES! You DID it! Now, I will be able to keep tabs on you guys better.... isn't that sad...it takes a blog. I suck! Kristin...these pictures are AWESOME! About the impersonal pregnancy announcement...for some reason, it is uncomfortable announcing a pregnancy after a miscarriage...We have finally passed the week that we lossed the last pregnancy...so we are starting to feel less worry... but there is still a weird element of wondering if it will stick this round...and not wanting to make a big deal about it in case it happens again. We were going to hold off even longer... but any one who has seen me already knows. I am a baffoon!\"/ Anyways, So excited you are offical bloggers now. Love you all! Kimmy

Tracy Elder said...

Oh, I just love your new pics!!! Your kiddos are adorable! I can't imagine all the diapers you must change, sheesh...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

the murdocks said...

Hey Kristin, I am just thinking of you...seeing how mom and the kiddos are holding up. Hope all is well...we miss you! Lots of love.