CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Daddy




Brecke loves to play with her daddy...She also watches him play.








3 comments:

The Bishops said...

Your family is just way too cute! It was great to see you guys! I know it would be far but once in a while we should plan some play dates. Maybe we could meet at a park half way or something. Anyways your pictures are so darling. I love your blog!

Brittany said...

Are you guys living in Aliso Viejo? That is so close I go there all the time. We need to get together I want to see those cute kids. They are really just so cute!

Tracy Elder said...

Hey what up guys?

I'm so glad you've decided to join the blogging world....

Those pics Stacie took of Cove are to die for.

We miss you guys!